Wednesday, October 14, 2009

See you at the Picky Chick Boutique Fall Trunk Show!

Don't know what to do for fall break? Come to the Picky Chick Boutique Fall Trunk Show at the Lions' Club Building in Fountain City Park. The hours of the sale are Friday and Saturday, 10 am to 8 pm. We will be offering monogramming and all sorts of fun gift items this weekend. Our new offering are cute initial applique tshirts that you can add your child's name to. Other fun new items are colorful drawstring backpacks, monogrammed keychains, and much more!
I don't have a photo, but come see for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say hi and to introduce myself. My name is Lonnie and I own and operate the http://freeinfojust4u.blogspot.com Blog. I found great deals on line and post them here on my blog to all my friends and family.

    Come by the blog and leave a comment and if you wish to follow you are more than welcome too.

    Lonnie

    ReplyDelete