Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chuck's 39th birthday

Wow we're getting old, but still having lots of fun! I woke up this morning, saw the kids off to school, and started cooking ribs, cheesecake, and all the fixings for my husband's birthday that we had tonight. The house smelled really yummy today...
We have a playground and pavillion for outdoor fun, so we invited Gene and Rhonda, my parents, and my sister and her family over for southern-style dinner outdoors.
It's so nice to celebrate this birthday, because it's the last year he can say he's in his thirties. I hope this year is a really special one for him.
We had a nice time tonight, and I had the camera but forgot to take a picture. I think I'll have to take one tomorrow - his first full day of being 39! (This picture is from last summer but we look basically the same I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment